Card: Ching-Chou Kuik CAS Card

Here's a card made using one of the images I received for last month's Ching-Chou Kuik's August Monochromatic Challenge prize. 

So thankful for the opportunity. I had to make a card to lend support to this month's Clean and Simple (CAS) challenge, even though I always have a hard time doing CAS cards.




Actually I have trouble with cards. Once I know I'm going to make a card, I rush through the process, even the colouring. I guess, I'm too eager to finish the work!

Anyway, I was so happy when I learnt I was one of the winners among all the beautiful entries. 
Best thing: The prize is 3 digis from Ching Ching-Chou Kuik to colour and craft with!


My winning monochromatic entry!






I'm entering this card for the following:

Ching Chou Kuik September Blog Challenge: The Colours of Fall

Craft Your Passion: Challenge 277 ~ Always Anything Goes

2nd entry to Graph It: Week 35 Anything Goes/Backgrounds Challenge
2nd entry to Not Just Cards: Challenge #23



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wording or with other customisation, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

  1. lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at
    *Anything goes/backgrounds* Graph'It Marker challenge
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aichaku, what a lovely CAS card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “the colours of fall”. I too struggle with CAS but it's nice to try every so often. Even more FANTASTIC is that you have used one of Ching-Chou Kuik's digital stamps.

    Thank you for entering, best wishes in the draw and for your support of this challenge. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).

    PS If you would like to be a future Guest Design Team Member please make sure you add “GDT” after your name on your entry for the challenge or write a comment in the comment box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card - I find them hard to do as well. I always want to add more of something, anything to them! Thanks for joining in the Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge this month. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Ching-Chou Kuik DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts