Colouring: Sept Create and Learn Pencils

The weather has been quite bad in Singapore. Our Ministry of Education called Friday a day off from school when haze levels went up to unhealthy ranges.

Although my son is already an independent teen, I felt really bad that I had not prepared the home with food for his stay-in on Friday! Food is so important to this growing young man. He can eat a lot! So I took a day off from work and went off to stock up the pantry, fridge and freezer. Then made him some home-cooked food. OMG he was so happy. LOLZ!

With some time left over, I spent the rest of the day colouring this up. It's the Sept Create and Learn Kit and Clowder Pencils class. I'm on a budget this month, so I used an image from a Little Darlings Rubber Stamps competition that was offered free for 24hrs. I worked hard to finish the scene in time for their competition as well!












Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wording or with other customisation, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Popular Posts