Dragon/Dinosaur Hatching Prehistoric Scene

I finished Kit and Clowder's April Create and Learn Marker class, using Scrapper's Delight's Gus Dinosaur/Dragon image. The scene was coloured with Copics and the Dino image comes as a set, with eggs, and a dragon with wings option.



I'm entering this for the following challenges:
Less is More Week #273  oopppsss!! i think i broke some rules for this one ... i thought i'd better remove it. :p
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Animal Cards 4 Kids
Crafting When We Can - #117 Birthday (I guess this counts? Gus has just hatched!! It's his birthday! ^__^)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wording or with other customisation, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

  1. Great colouring! Such an exciting scene too - I can imagine a child absolutely loving this as a birthday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome scene! Thanks for playing at Crafting When We Can!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts