Saturday, 23 April 2016

Hybrid Wedding Card

Hi all, this weekend, I made a hybrid card using one of Scrapper's Delight's new releases, I Toadily Do. The image was first merged with a Lily Pad image also from Scrapper's Delights, then coloured with copics, then scanned and layered on top of a digital paper from Studio Romy.


Here are all the cute Toadily images in this week's new release at Scrapper's Delights:


 I Toadily Do

 Toadily in Love


 Feeling Froggy


I am submitting my card for the following challenges:
A Beautiful Mess Challenge #1
Digitally Sweet April Challenge #149
Brown Sugar Challenge #195

Wishing all a Happy Weekend!


Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wording or with other customisation, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



3 comments:

  1. What a SUPER image and beautifully done, LOVE your hybrid card. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great6 job. I love the hybrid technique. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D