Northern Lights Colouring

Actually I want to start making dolls.

But I challenged myself to finish all my colouring before getting on with any doll-making plans.
I'm really having a hard time! I wish I had more hours in my day to do everything I want to do. I don't think I can get started with the doll-making any time soon!

Anyway, I finished April's Create and Learn Pencils class, and here it is. I didn't use the class image but I used all the class colours and Octavia Artic Wandering Star by Polkadoodles.

This was done with Prismacolor pencils. I love the northern lights effect, though colouring with pencils hurts my shoulder, arm and neck. All that burnishing seems to aggravate my existing chronic pain. I had to take it slowly, which meant this colouring took a long time to complete.


I'm submitting this for the following Challenges:



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wording or with other customisation, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

  1. I think your image is fantastic. I love how you coloured the sky.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck in the draw, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coloring. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you drawn the northern light. It looks as magical as it does in real life!
    Beautiful card!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Digital Delights Monthly Challenge. Good luck!
    Nick DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts