New Colouring Team Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps

Late this week, I joined Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps as one of their colourists.

I was so happy when I received the stamps to colour, I woke up early on the weekend and started colouring-colouring-colouring. And finished them all in a day! Amazing how productive I can be when I'm motivated.

Allow me to share my coloured images with you and also please have a look at the Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps store. They have really super cute and versatile images. Even my son says they are nice! If you have the time, check out the Sasayaki Glitter Blog too.




Available Here:
Pirate Shy Digital Stamp





Available Here:
Mia Going to School Digital Stamp



Available Here:
Shy's Nap Digital Stamp




Available here:
Shy's Toy Cart Digital Stamp

I am entering Shy's Toy Cart colouring for the following Challenge:




I am entering Any one/All of the above colouring for the following Challenges:






Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wording or with other customisation, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

  1. Just gorgeous just love it thank you for joining us at My besties colour it, create it , show it off
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is so beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Color it Create it Show it off. Hugs, Tina DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts