She Needs Her Morning Coffee

I coloured her first thing in the morning, and wanted to try a loose colouring style on her, she's a wild girl before her coffee. My alter-ego of sorts, someone I wish I was and someone I actually am, before I drink my coffee in the morning. 

I wanted to darken her eyeline, it turned into a tattoo. She is Lucy Loo Coffee Aroma by The East Wind, a special release for TEW's FB event. I think she might be released later for general purchase, will update the link when Unky does that.







Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wording or with other customisation, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts