Grown Up Girls' Dolly

Finished this over the weekend! She's big! Made with Dolls and Daydreams Big Doll Pattern. She's a nice size for an adult who wants a big huggy softie and to be honest, she's going to stay home with me. Had a few mess ups along the way and I think I didn't stuff her enough. I might consider unpicking the stitches and stuffing her up some more. Other than that, she's really nice to hold. I plan to make more big huggies and dollies!





Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wording or with other customisation, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Popular Posts