TEW Challenge #62 Shine

Hi everyone, it's time for a new TEW Blog Challenge. The theme for TEW's challenge #62 is SHINE. I've made a card using glitter paper and silver embossing powder to bring on the sparklies. The other DT created also many gorgeous designs for this theme and you can see them at the blog. I hope you find some inspiration and join in the challenge this fortnight.



As usual, I will be entering my project for Challenges:



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
© Copyright Aichaku Creatura. All rights reserved.


Comments

  1. loving the colours on this. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so pretty with the rich blue and sparkle! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant love the image and design Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous - love that new image and your colouring is wonderful :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts