The East Wind Challenge #63 - I Like To Move It

Good morning, everyone! It's time for another challenge at The East Wind Challenge Blog. This fortnight, you are challenged to include movement in your project. You can either create a project where something actually moves, shakes, slides, wobbles, jiggles OR you can use an image where there is movement within it (like dandelions blowing in the wind) OR you can create movement in the background in an artsy way. 

I decided to go with some bouncy action using Lala the Swan, which I think is a fairy kitty! I had some learning to do, to create the gif which shows the movement. It was quite a fun process. Looking forward to seeing your creations at TEW Challenge Blog!

Add caption


Entering the following Challenges:






Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
© Copyright Aichaku Creatura. All rights reserved.


Comments

Popular Posts