Daily Coursework aka Art Journal Daily

I'm trying to do so much! OMG but I'm glad I'm productive this weekend, I still have plans for more. It's a change that I am motivated to post more on my blog. I had previously been making things but not posting.

Here're my journal works for the week. A little done every day (ala Art Journal Every Day - it's the only art journaling structure that seems to work for me) and using things I learnt from classes I signed up for. There are so many generous artists out there, sharing their knowledge with free tutorials and workshops. I am so grateful. I'm also grateful for online classes that I can sign up for, because that means I can work on my own pace and from home (wish I could do that for work too).


This is the piece I was talking about previously, using Christy Tomlinson's tutorials.


Have a good week ahead! And always, thanks for looking!!


© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts